Monday, September 5, 2011

ABC

Age: 26
Bed Size: Queen. just like me. :P
Chore you hate: cleaning the oven, fridge, or blinds. bla.
Dogs: KITTIES!
Essential start of your day: Yoga and hazelnut flavored coffee... mmm
Favorite Color: Green. All shades.
Gold or silver: Depends... i do like gold...
Height: 5'3"
Instruments I play (or have played): Piano, guitar, ukelele, clarinet, hand drum. I've since quit ALLL of these. Yay winner!
Job Title: LMT
Kids: Freak me out.
Live: SLC, for now... dreams of oceans....
Mom's Name: Vickie
Nickname: None really, when I was younger I was deamed "dynamo," but no one really called me that...
Overnight hospital stays: When I was 1 I had pneumonia in both my lungs. yikes.
Pet Peeve: Negative, judgemental, close-minded people without manners. ugh.
Quote from a movie: "Life moves pretty fast, if you don't stop to look around once in a while, you could miss it."
Right: huh?
Siblings: half brother, Shad.
Time you wake up: Around 9-10
Underwear: yup I wear em.
Vegetables you dislike: Onions. THE most selfish vegetable ever. Ick.
What makes you run late: What doesn't?
X-rays you've had done: My scoliosis x-rays.
Yummy food you make: Breakfast burritos. They are the bomb.com.
Zoo animal: ummm all of them! and all of them should be RELEASED!


YOUR TURN!

No comments: