Sunday, August 16, 2009

Jump for Jump

The title of this blog is just one of the many things I have learned from my new friend.... excuse me, I mean boyfriend. While'st during my stay in Montana, I happen to have wrangled myself up a cowboy. (jump for jump is a rodeo term)
If you actually know me, you know well enough that for a long time I have been wanting, desperately, to meet a "real man". . . well I finally did. This man has done more with his twenty five years of life, than most people EVER do with their entire lives. I don’t even have time to get into it, but the most important aspect of his abilities, is that he has every quality I have ever asked for in a man. Even the bonus qualities I didn’t think I would ever really find, such as singing, dancing, AND cooking! (and the list goes on and on)

But I digress, (kind of) I am blissfully happy with him. And for those of you wondering I am currently living in southern Washington with him on Silver Lake. (Literally ON the lake!) The house is great, the view is beautiful, and as long as my cat can learn to live with the dogs (I haven’t gone back to Utah to pick her up yet), then everything will be just wonderful. I even spent the entire afternoon canoeing around the lake, doing a little fishing, and drinking beer on the dock. This place is beautiful. My life is beautiful.

I went to Montana hoping for it to open up possibilities, and it has done even more than I had hoped for. Also for those of you who care, my phone is now working again.

I gotta admit, it’s partially fun to be back in the real world with internet and phone service… but it was also a lot of fun to be up in the mountains where I was unreachable.


That's all the time I have to write now as dinner is wafting in deliciously from the kitchen.

Hope everyone has been well in my absence.


Love and peace,

Crystal Ann

No comments: