Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Packing sucks!!!

So I'm sitting here at work, half wondering why the hell I thought I could spare time to work today. . . half having a panic attack about the massive amount of shit that I have to pack up tomorrow. Why am I such a pack rat?!? Why do I feel it necessary to save everything "just in case" i'll ever need it?!? I will literally take me almost all of tomorrow to get everything in boxes. Oh so many boxes....
(If you find yourself bored tomorrow, anyone is more then welcome to come help me pack!!)

On another note, I am totally excited about my going away party tomorrow night!! I can't believe how many people have RSVP'd that they are coming!! I better call the bar and warn them to get an extra bartender in there. :P

Anyways, I really don't have anything to say except that I am both extremely anxious about getting everything done in time, and extremely excited to be about being so close to my adventure!

*loves*
Crystal

No comments: