Thursday, August 19, 2010

Words and Attitudes

"Language is power in ways more literal than most people think. When we speak, we exercise the power of language to transform reality. Why don't more of us realize the connection between language and power?"
-Julia Penelope
---
---
Words have power.
Choose your words.
Choose to be positive.
Choose to be powerful.
Choose present tense.
NOW.

---
---
"Everything can be taken from a man but one thing;
the last of the human freedoms-
To choose one's attitude
in any given set of circumstances...
To chose one's one way."
-Victor Frankl
---
---
"You will always make a difference...
The difference you make depends on where, and how,
you show up."
-?
____________________________________________
---
---
Have I mentioned how much I love my school?!?
---
I finally have the class I have always hoped for...
always asked for...
always wanted....
But never knew it actually existed.
The class that helps me through my choices in life,
with an uplifting encouraging hand.
I am so grateful.
It will be the most challenging,
in all of the very best ways.
:)

No comments: