Tuesday, October 18, 2011

BIG Trouble in Little China

"Everybody relax, I'm here."

"Well, ya see, I'm not saying that I've been everywhere and I've done everything, but I do know it's a pretty amazing planet we live on here, and a man would have to be some kind of FOOL to think we're alone in THIS universe." --Jack Burton
___________________________________________________

Big Trouble in Little China is a movie that most of us have seen at least once in our lives. But my guess is you probably watched it when you were younger and haven't taken the chance to watch it again. I implore you, watch it. It has a much deeper meaning then the movie let's on.
Plus, it is full of witty dialog and crazy action!

Radical movie.
____________________________________________________

"Just remember what ol' Jack Burton does when the earth quakes, and the poison arrows fall from the sky, and the pillars of Heaven shake. Yeah, Jack Burton just looks that big ol' storm right square in the eye and he says, 'Give me your best shot, pal. I can take it.' "

No comments: