Monday, October 31, 2011

HALLOWEEN 2011


This was my very first year to get to plan a couples costume! The possibilities are large, but when I came up with this idea, there was nothing to compare.
Meet:

Dexter and Victim

Amazeballs right?!?!
I know. I know.

As a side note, I would like to just let everyone know that wearing a dress made out of plastic wrap is NOT the most comfortable thing in the world (going to the bathroom proved to be quite the challenge); however, it was NOT the most uncomfortable thing I've ever worn. Also, not as figure flattering as one would hope. I had about an inch of wrapping on, so I felt very constricted and cocooned the whole night, but have no worries, it didn't stop me from getting my boogie on!

Good ol' Halloween. The best holiday EVER!!! (next to my birthday, hehe) I freaking love costume parties! I have always enjoyed dressing up... but I guess most girls do. Anyways, I hope everyone is having a very epic Halloween. Now time for me to go get ready for the rest of the haunted activities going on tonight. Starting with some "spirits!" ;)


HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!




No comments: