Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Crazy kitty eyes...

I just realized I didn't post any pictures of my drive home... Well, I mostly just wanted to show you my cat. Have you ever seen a cat on sedatives?!? It forces their third eyelid (that's what the vet called it) to come out and almost take over their eye!! I'm so glad he warned me of this, cause when it happened, I freaked out a little.
She mostly just slept the entire time (as expected). Every now and then she would open her sleepy little eyes and attempt to look around. --I don't know if she could actually see all that well, I imagine her vision must have been similar to ours when we've had a few too many drinks. But that's just my observation-- Also a couple times she would try to climb up front off her cozy little pouch to lay in my lap... she could barely stand and wobbled like a drunk. It was adorable.

See.....Creepy!!


So we covered them up...



hello flash...

No comments: