Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Farewell thee Utah...

So this is my last day in this fine state. I had a wonderful time relaxing at mi madres, eating my last time at Desert Edge, taking a ride in a transforming volvo up Emigration Canyon, playing sexual dominos, and of course seeing all of the people that I love and will miss. So exciting to see my kitty again... she did great at the vet... So hopefully she will do well with the 13+ hour drive ahead of us tomorrow. (and I pray she learns to like dogs...ugh)

Today we are going to go golfing, and maybe go down and see that big mall they put in down there by the Ogden temple... since I have yet to see it, and people say it's cool.

It feels very surreal to look around this place and realize that it might be a very long time before I see it again. You really start noticing things in a new light when you think you are looking at them for the last time. I'm sure I'll be back again, to visit... however when my Mom finally sells the house and moves closer to me... well, then I don't know if I'll be back for quite sometime. Especially since most of my favorite people all have plans to move too.

Well I will end with the pictures of my favorite Utah people:
My son, daughter, husband, and uncle Jack

My ladies, Janelle and Leslie

The Volvo ride, with another fav: Adam

and of course, my mommy

Until next time Utah... Farethee Well!!!

*loves*

No comments: