Sunday, December 13, 2009

Hello, DEXTER MORGAN!

!!!GASP!!!!

....I can NOT stop thinking about Dexter!!! They really really did a brilliant job keeping me hanging on that last episode, I have been thinking about it all week! Tonight is the season finale, and I have absolutely NO IDEA what is going to happen! I am SO freaking excited to watch it!!!
Wanna hear my hopeful prediction??
--if not look away now!--
I hope that they keep the trinity killer on for another season! I am not ready to let go of John Lithgow! I love him so much! Just when you think he couldn't get more brilliant... he does! And man, his character, I mean, COME ON!! What a Pyschopath!!! Arthur Mitchell is seriously the epitamy of CRAZY!!!

AAAHHHH I'm so excited!!!



P.S. Did you know (or care) that Michael C. Hall (who plays Dexter)
is married to Jennifer Carpenter (who plays his sister?!)
Weird.

No comments: