Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Points of thought today..

  • First off: I know I look tired... it's because I AM tired. Please stop pointing it out.
  • I attempted my first "spiritual journey" last night... (which if the word 'spiritual' bothers you, you can just call it a 'mental journey') I believe it was a success. Totally trippy experience. I will try it again tonight. (thanks for the cd clint!)
  • I am calmingly and courageously affirming that I WILL pass my anatomy final tomorrow. (It's the last one of this term!!)
  • To help insure this, I have bought myself a lucky bamboo plant, (two stems, because two stems brings good news... or so I am told. I have also bought a focus rock, and royal vitality tea. I never got around to finding a four leaf clover though.....
  • Still no coffee... going on three weeks..? I really don't have an addictive personality. Can't believe I'm surviving off only 4-6 hours of sleep a night. Work, school, sleep, work school sleep. I'm exhausted just thinking about it.
  • I recently discovered my new girlfriend and I have the same obsessive love for Paris!!! (yes, paris hilton. just don't even ask) So I proposed to her, and she said yes. I am so happy to have met her! :)
  • Another friend of mine just noted that she plans to move away in a just a few months. Makes me sad, but it makes her happy, therefore I am happy for her.
  • I got in trouble this weekend (on Saturday) for having a Disney sing-a-long in my apartment after midnight. Oops... how can that be controlled? You must BELT out Disney tunes! "some people work tomorrow!!" Oh really, I thought in Utah, NO ONE worked on Sunday. duh.
  • Out of sheeeeer curiosity, I joined Twitter. I know, I know, I said I never would... I might even just delete it... but I figure I'll check it out for a minute.
  • I need to dance.
  • I miss free time. (what is that again?)
  • I should ABOSOLUTELY be in bed right now. Or at least still studying. But I needed a mental break. ...before I have a mental break-down. ha?

No comments: