Sunday, March 21, 2010

Slumber Party!


Last night,
I had a good ole fashioned sleepover with my new favorite girlie Zrinka.



It was a BLAST!!! We drank Vodka and cranberry juice, and shared stories. All night long. (well until two or so) We watched videos on youtube and sang to Ingrid Michaelson and Lilly Allen. We talked about life, love, loss, girlfriends, boyfriends, and even boogers. Later, we climbed in bed and shared ghost stories. It was a smashing good time! The only thing that was missing was a board game, like Dream Phone. Next time. I haven't done anything like that in a long time. And it was EXACTLY what I needed. :)



We even saged my apartment. In retrospect, we were probably too drunk to be handling fire...we lit the sage too much and couldn't get it to go out...for a long time. My entire apartment is loaded with the smell of sage. (Not that that's necessarily a bad thing) I even just opened up my closet door and was punched in the face by the overwhelming scent that came bellowing out. My apartment must be damn cleansed.

Today she is going to take me shopping! And thank god too... I need some SERIOUS help in the wardrobe department. This girl ain't got NO style. And Zrinka is all style. I feel so good right now I think I might even go for a jog! ...I know right?! Me?! Jogging?! Yup. I'm gonna go right now.

No comments: