Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Drip Drip Drip...

How about this rain huh?!? I get out of the gym and half of downtown had no power! It was crazy! Power outages are always partially scary, and partially exciting!
I LOVE rain. I really do. Everyone tells me if I were around it more I wouldn't like it as much. Well I don't think so. I would like to prove them wrong. Or right...either way, I know I love it.
I am very excited to live in Oregon for a while, even with all the rain. OR ESPECIALLY with all the rain. I think Oregon is just my cup of tea. mmm tea...

Water is my favorite element. Nothing can survive without water. Nothing. That kind of power fascinates me. Plus it's so hypnotic. Everything about it, the way it moves, the way it sounds. And of course you can't beat a good thunder storm! We just don't have enough of those here in Utah. [Yet another thing to add to the list of "reasons I've moving out of Utah."]
Rain is also very sensual. Thunderstorms even more so. It's hard to beat a good cuddle session during a rainstorm. mmmmm....

Where is my boyfriend when I need him?!?
Come to me baby, I'm waiting.

(It won't be long)

No comments: