Thursday, April 16, 2009

Me.

I was going through old writings and came across this thing I wrote describing myself. It's pretty cute and still rather accurate, so I thought I'd post it:

Beauty, laughter, life, music, and magic...that's what I'm all about. Life is a rollercoaster and you have to learn to accept that. Life is also a game and it's a good one. Or on a bad day it can be a real crap shoot. I'm a restless spirit who LOVES to travel, and quite a day dreamer. I have a strong passion for music and can't imagine life without it. There should always be music playing. I wish my life had an ongoing soundtrack.
Art makes the world go round. I don't feel like i'm very creative, but i like to try. I draw doodles, and paint nonsense, but more than anything I LOVE to write. I have two sides to everything. I'm a walking contradiction. I have many different opinions about every single subject you can think of. Thinking is a hobby of mine. Yoga and meditation are my most desired yet least practiced hobbies. I can either be a social butterfly or a loner with my head in the clouds - but rarely inbetween. I only wish i could refuse to accept responsibility, but it turns out you have to be responsible to live on your own, so i do it. I try to do the things i hate with a smile on my face, but there's always a quiet muttering of complaints under my breath.
I love to learn. About everything. I would love school if they just got rid of the homework. I love listening to what other people have to say, and to others views on all things. I try to be as open minded as i possibly can. I try to learn something from everyone i meet. I can talk your head off, but i'll try and make it interesting so you'll enjoy listening. I love when I feel a deep connection with another person, or even with nature, or animals. I prefer sunshine but absolutely love thunderstorms. The brightness and warmth of spring and the amazing colors and slight chill of autumn bring me happiness.
I tend to be extremely passionate, about all things, though I can be off-putting and 'cold' some days, most days I'm warm and endearing. Some might say i'm self-absorbed, because i know that i have to make myself happy before i can make anyone else happy. The people that i love, i love with all i have to give. And if you hurt them, i'll hurt you! then nurse them back together. I'm all about living in the moment. Spontanuity is key. Worrying about something you can't change is the biggest waste of time on this planet. There's no greater joy in this life, then to have days that are all yours, days where you can dedicate YOUR time to whatever YOU want to be doing. I HATE having to have a job.
I guess i'll grow up someday, but I'll always be a child at heart.

No comments: