Monday, April 6, 2009

Old Pictures from phone...

So I was just going through some pictures I've taken with my phone over the last few months, and there were a couple that made me chuckle and I wanted to share:




<---- First here, is a picture I took at Big Ed's one day, when I looked down and noticed that my coffee was smiling at me. :)
"There were clouds in my coffee"







Next, on the right here ------->

Was taken on a road trip I was on for my birthday, the album I was listening to in the car was called "Beautiful Destination."
I thought it was adorably ironic since I was driving through the West coast.


Lastly, is a picture I took of the "decor" on my shower wall....


Tell me you don't think this looks like a side shot of a boob!?!?!
Is it just me?! Cause it bothers me everytime I shower!! hahaha.
THAT'S ALL FOLKS!!!!

No comments: